Moodle Association of Japan Discussion Forum

Submitting a name to Join Initial Committee Members

Picture of David CAMPBELL
Submitting a name to Join Initial Committee Members
by David CAMPBELL - Thursday, 29 October 2015, 5:22 PM

This just came in the newsletter for the new international Moodle Association. Will MAJ be submitting a name to be a member?

Last call for interested Initial Committee members.
The first Committee is chosen by Moodle HQ from volunteer organisations. This is the last call for you to express your interest in representing your organisation on the initial Association Committee.
You might also want to nominate an organisation that might be great in this role, please let us know the name of the organisation and contact details.
To express your organisation's interest (with you as the active person), or to suggest another organisation, please email us at info@moodleassociation.org.

Picture of Don HINKELMAN
Re: Submitting a name to Join Initial Committee Members
by Don HINKELMAN - Thursday, 29 October 2015, 6:14 PM

Hi David,

So far Hideto Harashima and myself have been participating in this volunteer committee of about ten people.  If you would like to join, too, please submit the application message to Shannon, who is facilitating the Moodle Association.

Picture of David CAMPBELL
Re: Submitting a name to Join Initial Committee Members
by David CAMPBELL - Friday, 30 October 2015, 8:05 AM

Don,

Thanks for the information. I hadn't really thought about joining myself, but it is nice that the opinions and ideas of MAJ are being presented to Moodle HQ.