Thom, thank you for posting that 'last call'.
Here are some points that potential participants and presenters may like to consider:
- The 2016 Hokkaido Moodle Summer Workshop page:
- The guest speakers are:
- Toshihiro Kita (Kumamoto University)
- Adam Jenkins (Shizuoka Institute of Science and Technology)
- Participation is free - though there will be a charge of ¥500 for tea & coffee
- You do not need to pre-register to attend. However, registering your intent to attend the event will be greatly appreciated since it will help us with planning.
- Participation registration form (you'll need to create an account in the site): http://vle.c.fun.ac.jp/workshop/mod/data/view.php?id=2873
- Any style of Moodle related submission is most welcome, not just workshops.
- When making a submission, please indicate how much time you will need for your presentation.
- Proposal submission form (you'll need to create an account in the site): http://vle.c.fun.ac.jp/workshop/mod/data/view.php?id=2782
- The presentation schedule will be posted at the end of next week, the 1st or 2nd September.
- The Workshop location is Future University Hakodate (公立はこだて未来大学)
We look forward to seeing you all in Hakodate.