Each year awards will be made for the best developments related to Moodle by members of MAJ. These might be the development of a new module or block, or even a suggested patch to the current code which adds greater functionality to a current version. The development itself need not be specific to Moodle as used in Japan.
Please nominate the Best Innovations using the following link:
Criteria for nomination:
- Anyone, including the developer, can nominate the code for the recognition award.
- Any individual can only make one nomination.
- Any current member of MAJ, apart from those on the vetting committee are eligible to receive the award.
- Please fill out all the information. Give a description of the innovation, why it benefits Moodle users (especially in Japan), and a link to its source code and documentation.
- MAJ members will then have a chance to vote until the morning on the final day of the MoodleMoot.
- The R&D committee will then determine the awardees, based not only on the votes, but also on comments accompanying the votes and the R&D panel's own expertise.
- The innovation must have been submitted to moodle.org as contributed code in some form or manner, such as a contributed module, block or theme, or as a suggested improvement to the base code via the Tracker.
- If it's not submitted to the tracker, please upload the plugin to the MAJ hub for public viewing. See below.
These awards to be presented at the coming 2017 MoodleMoot Japan:
- Best innovation for year 2016
- 2nd Best innovation for year 2016
- 2016 Honorable mention