Pre Moot get together / ムーと前の集まり

Pre Moot get together / ムーと前の集まり

by Eric HAGLEY -
Number of replies: 9

下手な日本語は下にあります。

A very good afternoon to all. Often in the past I've organized a get together the evening before a Moot. This time, I and a couple of other participants, will be visiting some friends of mine in Fuchu from 4pm until about 8pm and then catching the train to Utsunomiya. If anyone wishes to join us in Fuchu you are welcome to - it is a wine shop with pizzas and other food - but if not, I hope someone else might take up the challenge of organizing a get together. If you do want to join me in Fuchu, please email me and I'll send you details. erichagleyjapan (at mark) gmail.com. I'll need to know by Tuesday evening if you are going to be joining me.

以前私はムーと前の簡単な集まりを手配していたが今回私と参加者数名が私の友人の店を訪ねる予定しています。その友人は東京都府中市でワインとピザのレストランを経営している。木曜の4時から夕方の8時まで行って、その後宇都宮へ移動する予定です。それに参加したい方がいれば火曜日の晩までに私宛にメールして下さい。erichagleyjapan (at mark) gmail.com. 宇都宮で集まりを予定する方がいれば、ぜひこちらで皆に声をかけて下さい。

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Eric

In reply to Eric HAGLEY

Re: Pre Moot get together / ムーと前の集まり

by Takahiro KAGOYA -

Eric先生が前日の幹事をされない...ということですので、とりあえず私の方で、前日2/16(木)の幹事をさせてもらいます。

どの程度参加者がいらっしゃるか分かりませんが、参加を希望される方はこちらのフォーラムに返信いただくか、kagoya <at> jindai.ac.jp へメールをください。こちらも2/14(火)の22時ごろまでに参加希望の連絡をください。

お店は、すきずきもあると思うのですが、以下の2店のいずれかで考えています。

1. 鳥放題 宇都宮西口駅前店 https://www.hotpepper.jp/strJ001126636/
    こちらのお店は、2時間焼き鳥食べ放題のお店です。
    スタンダードコース1980円 + アルコール飲み放題(1980円) or ソフトドリンク飲み放題(680円)を各自選択で考えています。

2. 居酒屋 寧々家 ねねや 宇都宮駅前店 https://www.hotpepper.jp/strJ001117264/
    居酒屋です。 総額割り勘で考えています。

とりあえず、1. 鳥放題の方で、2~10名の範囲で19:30~で仮予約をしておきました。コースや飲み放題については当日選ぶことが出来ますが、飲み放題をつけないで、総額を割り勘..というのでもいいかもしれません。

2.の方がいいとか、何か特別な提案がありましたら、その都度このフォーラムかメールに連絡ください。

In reply to Takahiro KAGOYA

by Takahiro KAGOYA -

こちらの件、今のところ誰からも申し出がありませんでしたので、ひとまず鳥放題の予約はキャンセルしておきました。

今からでも集まりたい...という方がおられたら、連絡ください。でも私も19時ごろにはもう餃子でも食べてしまってるかもしれませんが... smile

by Takahiro KAGOYA -

山内先生から申し出があったので、本日(2/16)、集まった方々で行くことにします。(事前連絡不要です)

集合時間 19:30

集合場所 リッチモンドホテル宇都宮駅前のロビー

行き先  未定(集まった方々で適当に決めます)

by Hugh NICOLL -

Peter Ruthven-Stuart & I (Hugh Nicoll) are both staying in the Richmond Hotel. See you in the lobby at 7:30.

リッチモンドホテルのロビーでで会いましょう。

all the best,

ニコル

In reply to Hugh NICOLL

by Takahiro KAGOYA -

お待ちしております。smile

原島先生もいらっしゃることになりました!

In reply to Eric HAGLEY

by Eric HAGLEY -

明日の集まりは宇都宮での集まりと府中の集まりは2つに分けています。府中で集まる方はもう連絡済みで、時間と場所が最初の連絡とちょっと変わりましたので「分倍河原駅改札口4時」の話がもう終わりました。4時に分倍河原駅に行って大丈夫と思わないで下さい。その時にその場所でMoodleの関係者は誰もいません。「遅いけど、府中の集まりに参加したい方がいればhagleyのメールアドレスに連絡して下さい。

A short note to say, if you were thinking "I'll just turn up at 4pm at Bubaigawara", you will find no one there. Those that contacted me are all coming on a different line so we will move to the restaurant from a different station. If you still want to join us, please send an email to the address I outlined earlier. Otherwise, I'm sure you'll enjoy the festivities that Kagoya sensei has organized.

Kind regards,
Eric

In reply to Eric HAGLEY

by Deleted user -

Hello Eric,

Will there be a Post Moot get together? Preferably in Utsunomiya?

Scott

In reply to Deleted user

by Eric HAGLEY -

There will be one but we are not sure what time the EBM will finish. Can we say we will have one, but we will make a decision around 5pm. If others want to join, can you please reply to this so that we can get numbers? 

今夜の簡単な集まりも計画していますので参加したい方は、人数を確定したいのでこちらに返信して、よろしくお願いします。

In reply to Eric HAGLEY

by Eric HAGLEY -

To those who have contacted me, we will be going to the Nihonkaiatsuya izakaya on the first floor of the Richmond hotel. We have a booking for 19:45. The map is here.

今夜の簡単な集まりに参加すると事前に私に言ってくれた方宛:場所は日本海庄やリッチモンドホテル宇都宮店  栃木県宇都宮市駅前通り3-5-12 リッチモンドホテル1階。19時45分からです。楽しみにしています。
(地図を見る)