Workshop Topics

Workshop Topics

- 削除済みユーザ の投稿
返信数: 10

Any idea when topics of workshops will be posted?

削除済みユーザ への返信

Re: Workshop Topics

- Jenkins Adam の投稿

Thank you for your inquiry. We're trying to have the workshop topics posted to the schedule by the end of this week. If that proves impossible, we should still be able to have them posted early next week. Apologies for the wait.

See you at the Moot!

Jenkins Adam への返信

- OKAMOTO Masahiko の投稿

Is the schedule, excluding workshop, fixed? If not when it will be fixed.

OKAMOTO Masahiko への返信

- Jenkins Adam の投稿

The schedule is not fixed at the moment, it is a "tentative" schedule. We are working towards having most of the major changes finished with by tomorrow afternoon, but some changes may happen after that date as well. Please check back regularly to ensure you have the latest information.

削除済みユーザ への返信

- HAGLEY Eric の投稿

The workshop schedule has been up for a few days now but I thought I would let you know via this forum too. Looking forward to seeing many of you at the workshops.

ワークショップのスケジュールは先日からアップされていたが正式に発表しなかったためこちらでそうしています。皆様と会うのが楽しみです。

HAGLEY Eric への返信

- HARASHIMA Hideto の投稿

These workshop rooms are all PC rooms with guest accounts available, right?

HARASHIMA Hideto への返信

- HOLLOWELL Jason の投稿

Hideto,

Yes, that is correct. 

Jason

HOLLOWELL Jason への返信

- 削除済みユーザ の投稿

Do we have to book a seat in the workshops/presentations or is it first come first served style?

Thank you.

削除済みユーザ への返信

- Jenkins Adam の投稿

Hi Andreas,

There is no need to book a seat for the workshops or presentations. Feel free to simply show up at whatever piques your interest. Better still, bring a friend along!

Cheers!

HAGLEY Eric への返信

- RUTHVEN-STUART Peter の投稿

Eric,

The title of my workshop is wrong. It's missing the word 'Workshop' at the beginning of the title.

incorrect title:

活動モジュール:自己評価と他己評価

correct title

Workshop活動モジュール:自己評価と他己評価

I've fixed the title myself in the schedule and database. Please could it also be fixed in the Handbook. Thank you.