Official receipt for payment

Official receipt for payment

- NUMADATE Jen の投稿
返信数: 21

Hello, 

I paid my yearly subscription through PayPal yesterday and I was wondering if there is a way to get an official receipt from the Moodle Association. I need to submit it to my institution. 

Thank you

Jen Numadate

NUMADATE Jen への返信

Re: Official receipt for payment

- 削除済みユーザ の投稿

Hello!

I was wondering the same thing and I found it here:

If you scroll down you can see your receipt. This is the only one I found on these pages.

削除済みユーザ への返信

- NUMADATE Jen の投稿

Dear Andreas, 

Thank you for your answer and the information on how to see the receipt. I actually paid for the membership before I registered for the conference so my receipt doesn't actually show that I have paid. I am hoping that someone will answer my inquiry soon. If not, I'll just have to get a paper receipt at the conference. 

Thanks again. 

NUMADATE Jen への返信

- MATSUKI Takayuki の投稿

Dear All,

How to get receipts for conference and dinner (どうしたら参加費と懇親会費の領収書が得られるか):

1. Go to "Register for the Conference"
  2. Fill out all the necessary data with asterisks by clicking "Edit" icon
  3. If there is no picture appearing, click the magnifying icon of "More."

皆さんへ

1. 大会参加情報を登録のリンクをクリックし
  2. Editアイコンをクリックして、星印の付いた必要事項を全て記入してください
  3. もし、画像が現れていないときには、虫眼鏡アイコンをクリックしてください

Up to now, participants who paid until Feb. 2 can see their receipts. Other people who paid later or filled out blank fields later than Feb. 2, please wait until Feb. 14. 

現在のところ、2月2日まで支払いを済ませた方達は領収書を印刷することができますが、それ以外の方達(2月2日行こうに支払ったか、2月2日以降に必要な欄を記入された方達)はしばしお待ち下さい。

MATSUKI Takayuki への返信

- LACLARE Elton の投稿

Hello,

Sorry to disturb people during this busy time, but me and several of my colleagues have been unable to confirm our payment for next week's Moodle MOOT. I followed the instructions provided by Matsuki-sensei above, but when I click "Register for the conference" nothing appears. Two of my colleagues are experiencing the same problem. As we are all from the same university (Sojo University), we are wondering if there has been a problem processing our payments? If the problem is on our end, we'd like to fix it before departing for Tokyo next week. If anyone is able to help, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time. 

MATSUKI Takayuki への返信

- BARROW Jack の投稿

Dear Matsuki-san,

I also cannot find a receipt although I paid by the post office about a month ago. Is there anyway to find out if I have a problem with that?

Sincerely,

Jack Barrow

BARROW Jack への返信

- MATSUKI Takayuki の投稿

Dear Elton and Jack,

Go to the registration, please take a look at the picture below:

next, tap the magnifying icon (circled in red), then you find receipts below (fill out the amount you paid, I guess, ¥10,000):

MATSUKI Takayuki への返信

- NUMADATE Jen の投稿

Dear Matsuki san, 

I am still unable to see my receipt as well. Here is a screenshot of my page. Am I looking in the wrong place? 

I appreciate your help with this matter. 

添付 Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 3.02.06 PM.png
NUMADATE Jen への返信

- BARROW Jack の投稿

Dear Matsuki-san,

I also have a similar screen. I am sure that that I registered. I have a receipt of payment.

Sincerely,

Jack Barrow

BARROW Jack への返信

- MATSUKI Takayuki の投稿

Dear Jen and Jack,

It seems the role of the "Participant" has a problem to which you are assigned. I am asking the site admin. Please wait for a moment.

BARROW Jack への返信

- MATSUKI Takayuki の投稿

Dear All,

The site admin (Gordon Bateson) has fixed the problem. Now you can open the link "Register for the Conference" and can see the receipts. To see the amount of the payment, just change the language to "English." Then you'll be able to see the receipts with the right amount.

MATSUKI Takayuki への返信

- SHIRAI Tatsuya の投稿

本校では年会費ですと公費での支払いができません.そこで,大会参加費として支払ったのですが, 

年会費 : 非会員 (¥0)
大会参加費 : 非会員大会参加費 (¥10,000)

印刷される領収書では「年会費」となっています.これを「大会参加費」に変えることはできませんか? 私が手元で直すことも可能ですが…今後のことを考えますと,システム側で改良して頂けるととても助かります.

SHIRAI Tatsuya への返信

- BATESON Gordon の投稿
白井先生、

領収書に「大会参加費」のご希望の場合、登録情報ページの「非会員」そして「非会員大会参加費」を選択して印刷してください。

よろしくお願いします。
BATESON Gordon への返信

- SHIRAI Tatsuya の投稿

Oh! It's my mistake!

「参加書印刷」のチェックボックスをOnにしたところ,正常に印刷できました.ありがとうございます.

名札印刷

print_fee_receipt懇親会入場券印刷
print_dinner_receipt参加書印刷
SHIRAI Tatsuya への返信

- SHIRAI Tatsuya の投稿

ああ,しかし,「学会参加証明書」に参加費が入っていませんね….「年会費」の証明書と併せて提出して説明しなくてはならない点では以前と変わりません.

次回からで結構ですので,非会員の場合は年会費領収書(Membership fees Receipt)のところを「参加費領収書」にして頂くか,「学会証明書」に参加費用10,000円を入れて頂けると,現金立替払いの処理がとてもスムーズに行えます.

#学会に参加していない現時点で証明書が印刷可能である点は少し気になりますが….ハンコだけは受付で押印するのが,万が一,悪用した人(カラ出張判明)がいた場合の防衛策になりますが,手間ですよねぇ.

SHIRAI Tatsuya への返信

- BATESON Gordon の投稿
白井先生

ご指摘ありがとうございました。お気付きのように領収証の表示におかしなところがありました。

検討した結果、ソフトのバッグがありましたが、先程は修正しましたので、是非もう一度印刷してみて下さい。

なお、「学会参加証明書」は当日ご参加の確認のうえ、登録データ担当委員は印刷可能にします。白井先生は本サイトの管理者ですので自分でできますが、管理者ではない方々がこの設定を変更できません。

またご不明な点・お気付きの点がありましら、お知らせください。
BATESON Gordon への返信

- SHIRAI Tatsuya の投稿

ありがとうございます! Perfectです! いま「大会参加費」となっていることを確認しました.

大会参加証明書の件も了解しました.問題ありません.

MATSUKI Takayuki への返信

- PENNINGTON Herbert Wayne の投稿

Hello Matsuki-san,

I am also having trouble getting a receipt. 

When I click registration I get the screen shot with the magnifying icon for a split second but before I can click it, it disappears.

My registration details also show that I should pay 10,000 trough PayPal but I already did, and PapPal confirms my payment.

Thanks,

Wayne Pennington

PENNINGTON Herbert Wayne への返信

- MATSUKI Takayuki の投稿

Dear Wayne,

I manually forced to show you a receipt and a name tag.

(I think the director responsible for this is not yet checking people who paid later than Feb. 8. Some operation on our side is necessary. ウインク)