ムート前の集まり Pre-Moot get together

ムート前の集まり Pre-Moot get together

- HAGLEY Eric の投稿
返信数: 4

下手な日本語は下にあります。

A very good afternoon to all. Often in the past I've organized a get together the evening before a Moot. This time, I and a couple of other participants, will be going to a restaurant in Fuchu from 3pm until about 7pm and then catching the train to Ikebukuro. If anyone wishes to join us in Fuchu you are welcome to - it is a wine shop with pizzas and other food - but if not, I hope someone else might take up the challenge of organizing a get together. If you do want to join me in Fuchu, please email me and I'll send you details. erichagleyjapan (at mark) gmail.com. I'll need to know by the 15th of Feb, 10pm if you are going to be joining us. I will post later on plans for Ikebukuro from around 8pm. If others want to plan something for earlier than that, please do.

以前私はムート前の簡単な集まりを手配していたが今回私と参加者数名は東京都府中市でワインとピザのレストランへ行く予定しています。3時から夕方の7時まで行って、その後池袋へ移動する予定です。府中での集まりに参加したい方がいれば15日の午後10時までに私宛にメールして下さい。erichagleyjapan (at mark) gmail.com. 20日の8時ぐらいから池袋で集まりも検討しています。あとでそれについてここで投稿しますが何方かが、より早い段階で、別な集まりを企画したいなら是非そうして下さい。

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Eric

HAGLEY Eric への返信

Re: ムート前の集まり Pre-Moot get together

- OKAMOTO Masahiko の投稿

Hello Erich

Please show the day of your pre-moot meeting. 20th? 

ムート前の集まりの日は2月20日でしょうか。開催の日付を明記して頂いた方が多くの方が参加を検討できるのではないでしょうか。

OKAMOTO Masahiko への返信

- HAGLEY Eric の投稿

Apologies! The 20th is the date of the Pre Moot gathering. 

20日にムート前の集まりになります。失礼しました。

HAGLEY Eric への返信

20日の20:30からムート前の集まり Pre-Moot get together from 8:30pm on the 20th

- HAGLEY Eric の投稿

下手な日本語は下にあります。

Some of us are getting together from 8:30pm on the 20th at Tsukada Nojyo (). This won't be a set menu but rather people just ordering off the menu. David Mudrak will be joining us too. If you wish to come to this gathering please email me before Sunday 8pm at erichagleyjapan(at mark here)gmail.com

Hope to see some of you there! (ps - I didn't send out a reminder for the Fuchu gathering but if you want to join that, you can still email me too. Please use the above email)

20日20:30分から「鹿児島県霧島市 塚田農場 池袋西口公園店」で簡単な集まりをします。参加したい方が私宛にメールして下さい。予約の人数を確定しなければならないため今週日曜日の20時までにerichagleyjapan(at mark here)gmail.com宛メールして下さい。コースではなくメニューからの注文になります。David Mudrakもそれに参加します。

府中の集まりですが、最終の人数も日曜日にしますので参加する予定なら教えて下さい。

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Eric

HAGLEY Eric への返信

- HAGLEY Eric の投稿

A quick note - if anyone was planning on going to Fuchu tomorrow as a "walk-in", please note that, due to unforseen circumstances, that event has been cancelled. The evening event is still on but reservations have been made for set numbers so unless you let me know you would be coming, please don't just "show up" as you more than likely won't get a seat. If you really want to come but forgot to email me, please reply here - no promises but we might be able to get you in.

府中の集まりは残念ですが中止になりました。夕方の8:30分の集まりは予約制だったので、予約しなかったなら来てもおそらく座るところがないのでご遠慮ください。どうしても参加したいならこちらに返信して下さい。約束できないがもしかしたら追加できるかも知らない。