参加証の印刷 / print your own Badge

参加証の印刷 / print your own Badge

- MATSUKI Takayuki の投稿
返信数: 18

皆様へ, Dear All (English below)

登録時の混雑を避けるために、【大会参加情報を登録】から表示される【参加証】を印刷し、葉書サイズに切り取って持って来て頂くように強くお願いします。現在、PayPalで支払われた方の確認は終わり、ゆうちょ銀行を通じて支払われた方の確認を進めており、今日中には全員の確認を終わる予定です。上記サイトを確認し、ぜひ【参加証】を印刷してお持ち下さい。名札入れは登録時に渡されます。

To avoid chaos (or a long line) at the registration desk, we strongly recommend you to print your own badge and cut it in a postcard size. The badge is available from [Register for the Conference]. When you can't find it, tap a magnifying icon. A holder will be given at the desk.

よろしくお願いします。Thanks for your cooperation.

MATSUKI Takayuki への返信

Re: 参加証の印刷 / print your own Badge

- JEFFREYS Atsuko の投稿

Dear Matsuki-sensei,

Thank you for your message, but I cannot find my badge in "Register for the Conference."  What  am I doing wrong?  I am attaching a screen dump of my "Register for the Conference" page.

Thank you!

Atsuko M. Jeffreys

添付 Moot.png
JEFFREYS Atsuko への返信

- MATSUKI Takayuki の投稿

Dear Atsuko,

Sorry for this. Somehow, we have missed your case. I enabled system to show your badge and a receipt. Please print a badge and bring it with you.

JEFFREYS Atsuko への返信

- MATSUKI Takayuki の投稿

Dear Dr. Atsuko,

By the way, when did you pay the conference fee? There was one record which says that Atsuko USHIMARU paid on Dec. 27 via PayPal. However, there is no record of this person in the participant database. So I am guessing that this might be you. Am I right or not? If I'm wrong, sorry for this. But I need your payment record, namely when you paid.

MATSUKI Takayuki への返信

- JEFFREYS Atsuko の投稿

Matsuki-sensei,

Yes, that's me.

My credit card is still in my maiden name...

So you know I paid on December 27th!

Atsuko

MATSUKI Takayuki への返信

- MATSUKI Takayuki の投稿

皆様へ, Dear All, (English below)

経理担当者からの注意点を忘れていました。I forgot to tell you about warnings by a treasurer.

• MAJサイト上で参加登録がまだの方には、領収書+参加証の発行はできませんので、登録を済ませて下さい。
  • 昨年度会費を振り込まれた方で今年度の参加費に振り替えたいという方がいましたら、treasurer@moodlejapan.org へ連絡して下さい。
  • 領収書の日付は、PayPal やゆうちょ銀行の口座に入金があった日付としてあるが、本務校提出の都合で日付を変更したい方は、treasurer@moodlejapan.org へ連絡して下さい。

• If you have not yet registered, we cannot issue a receipt and badge. Please, first register.
  • If you paid the fee the last year and would like to convert it to this year, please ask it to treasurer@moodlejapan.org.
  • If you would like to have a different date for the receipt due to your university, please ask it to treasurer@moodlejapan.org.
MATSUKI Takayuki への返信

- 削除済みユーザ の投稿

経理担当者からのお知らせです。

Notice from the treasurer.

何名かの方が、会費/参加費を入金したまま参加登録がなされていません。該当する方は、参加登録の上、treasurer@moodlejapan.org へご連絡下さい。

A few members/participants have already paid but not registered for the Conference. Make registration for the Conference and contact treasurer@moodlejapan.org .

大谷大学様からも入金がありますが、どなたの会費/参加費であるか明記されていないため、参加証が発行できていません。大谷大学所属の方は、大学名で入金したかどうかをご連絡下さい。

Otani University paid some amount of fee but not specified the member's/participant's name. Please contact treasurer@moodlejapan.org if you are a teacher/staff/student of Otani University.

MATSUKI Takayuki への返信

- YOSHIBA David C の投稿

Dear Professor Matsuki,

I would like to print my badge, but my screen does not provide any information at all about my registration. I am fairly sure I registered when my presentation proposal was accepted. I paid several weeks ago by post office payment.

Thank you for your kind attention.

David Yoshiba

MATSUKI Takayuki への返信

- YOSHIBA David C の投稿

Dear Professor Matsuki,

To clarify and add some information, I cannot located the magnifying glass on my registration information page either.

Thank you,

David Yoshiba

YOSHIBA David C への返信

- MATSUKI Takayuki の投稿

Dear David,

With what name did you register on our site? I couldn't find out the name Yoshiba. Please let me know the exact name you registered. Could you send me a snapshot of a screen?

MATSUKI Takayuki への返信

- YOSHIBA David C の投稿

Dear Professor Matsuki,

Thank you for you quick and kind attention. I can't find my registration information at all. Because of that, I will include the screenshot of the presentation submission. The name and other details should be the same as the submission. 

I apologize for this. I know you must be extremely busy now.

Thank you again,

David Yoshiba

添付 Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 14.23.13.png
YOSHIBA David C への返信

- MATSUKI Takayuki の投稿

Dear David,

Here is my guess. You have submitted your proposal, succeeded, and paid a certain amount of fee. But you didn't register on the site. So please go to the following URL

https://moodlejapan.org/mod/data/view.php?id=1356

and fill out all the fields with asterisks. After you finish. please let me know. I will do what you want.

MATSUKI Takayuki への返信

- YOSHIBA David C の投稿

Dear Professor Matsuki,

Thank you again.

I followed the link which you sent. Since the screen was unchanged, I feared that perhaps I need to clear the cache in my browser. I opened the site with a new browser I had downloaded only this morning and with which I have never accessed the site. The page, therefore cannot be stored here. I still get the same screen which neither allows me to register or shows me any information, magnifying glass included.

I have also tried to open the link with a Window's machine and get the same.

I am sure you have gone to the trouble of opening the page for registrations, but I am still having problems with it. 

Again, many apologies,

David Yoshiba

添付 Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 14.58.28.png
MATSUKI Takayuki への返信

- HIRARI Safia の投稿

I have paid my registration and I have registered on MAJ site but, I couldn't find where is the location of badge I should print. 

HIRARI Safia への返信

- BATESON Gordon の投稿
Dear David and Safia,

The registration database closed automatically at midnight on Mon (Feb 19th) , so you could not access it. Sorry about that.

I have reopened the registration database, so that you can access your data.

In order to print off your registration documents (badges, receipts and dinner ticket, if requested), they need to be authorized by one of the MAJ officers. Usually, this is done by our treasurer, once he has confirmed that you have paid. However, in this case, we may have to do something more urgent.

Kind regards,
Gordon Bateson
BATESON Gordon への返信

- YOSHIBA David C の投稿

Dear Gordon,

I got the registration page going. Thanks a lot, I am very grateful for yours and Professor Matsuki's help. I apologize for taking time out of what must be an incredibly busy time.

Now that registration info is definitely in there, would it be better to wait until getting to the site to pick up the credentials?

Many thanks again to you and Professor Matsuki.

Best of luck with the conference!

All the best,

David Yoshiba 

YOSHIBA David C への返信

- MATSUKI Takayuki の投稿

Dear David and Safia,

I have checked appropriate checkboxes so that both of you must be able to see both of badge and receipt.