バッジと領収書 Badges and Receipts

バッジと領収書 Badges and Receipts

- BATESON Gordon の投稿
返信数: 12

日本ムードル協会の皆様、おはようございます。(English below)

ご存知の通り、2019年度の日本ムードルムート大会は2月28日(水)〜3月1日(金)で開催され、まもなく始ります。ご準備はお進みでしょうか?

既にオンライン登録され、大会参加費・委員費の支払いをペイパルか振込でして頂きありがとうございます。

ほとんどの場合、各支払いは登録データベースのレコードに関連付けることができました。 関連できた場合、次のURLにて大会のバッジ・領収書・懇親会入場券を印刷できます:

バッジと領収書が表示されない場合は、お支払いが確認できなかったためです。 その場合、treasurer@moodlejapan.org へ支払いの証明を送って頂くと助かります。 適切な「証明」は、PayPal Webページまたはオンライン銀行のスクリーンショットです。 必要な情報は支払いの日付、金額、取引番号ということです。

まだ支払いをお済みになっていない方々は、できるだけ早く支払いをし、証明書を treasurer@moodlejapan.org に送ってください。

まだ登録していないが、会議に参加したい場合、今すぐ登録して、できるだけ早く支払いをしてください。 可能であれば、PayPalを使用してください。その方があなたにとってより速くそしてより簡単です、そして私たちにとってもより事務的な負担が軽いです。

よろしくお願いします。
静岡でお会いしましょう!

ゴードン・ベイトソン
日本ムードルムート2019年 オンライン登録係

Good morning Japan Moodlers!

We hope you are getting ready, and getting excited, for the upcoming MoodleMoot Japan 2019, to be held in Shizuoka from Feb 28th (Wed) to March 1st (Fri).

Many thanks to all of you who have registered online and paid the conference/membership fees via PayPal or Bank transfer.

In most cases, we were able to connect each payment to an individual record in the Registration database. The people who made those payments can now print their conference badge, receipts and dinner ticket from the following URL:

If you cannot see your badge and receipt, it is because we could not identify your payment. If this has happened to you, please could you send proof of payment to treasurer@moodlejapan.org A suitable "proof" would be a screenshot of your PayPal webpage or online Bank, or the date, amount, and transaction number of the payment.

People who have not yet paid, please do so as soon as you can, and send proof to treasurer@moodlejapan.org

If you have not registered but still intend to attend the conference, please register now and pay as soon as possible. If possible, use PayPal. It is quicker and easier for you, and it is easier for us.

Thank you very much,
and see you in Shizuoka!

Gordon Bateson
Online registration chair
MoodleMoot Japan 2019

(Edited by Tetsuo KIMURA - original submission Saturday, 16 February 2019, 11:03 AM)

BATESON Gordon への返信

Re: バッジと領収書 Badges and Receipts

- KIMURA Tetsuo の投稿

もし、あなたの所属先でプリンタで出力した領収書が認められない場合は、プリンタ出力した領収書を、当日受付にお持ちください。そこに、MAJの公印を押印いたします。

MAJ会計担当理事 木村哲夫

In case receipts printed out from printer are not acceptable at your institution, please bring them to the registration desk on site. We will stamp MAJ official seal on it. 

Tetsuo Kimura
Treasurer MAJ

BATESON Gordon への返信

- YAMAOKA Shigeharu の投稿
Moodle Moot 2019に参加予定の山岡と申します。
頂いたURLにアクセスしましたが、大会のバッジ・領収書・懇親会入場券が表示されませんでした。
そのため、PayPayの明細書を treasurer@moodlemoot.org にお送りしたのですが配信不能で戻ってきました。

アドレスは正しいでしょうか。よろしくお願い致します。

YAMAOKA Shigeharu への返信

- KIMURA Tetsuo の投稿

正しくは、treasurer@moodlejapan.org です.

失礼しました.

BATESON Gordon への返信

- KIMURA Tetsuo の投稿

支払いの証明を送る方へ

treasurer@moodlejapan.orgに送っていただいた情報をもとに,20日(水)の午後に,入金確認作業とデータベースの更新を行います.20日(水)正午以降にご連絡いただいたものについては,基本的に25日(月)に行います.お待たせして申し訳ありませんが,ご理解ください.

お手元に証明がない場合は,お名前,ご所属,おおよその日付と金額をおしらせください.

MAJ会計
木村哲夫

To those who send proof of payment to treasurer@moodlejapan.org

Based on the information you send, confirmation of payment and update of the registration database will be done in the afternoon of 20th Wednesday. For inquiries after noon of that day, the processing will be done on 25th Monday. Sorry for keeping you waiting, but please be patient. Your cooperation and understanding is much appreciated.

If you don't have proof of payment at hand, please let us know your name and institution, as well as the amount and approximate date on which you remitted. 

Treasurer,MAJ
Tetsuo Kimura

KIMURA Tetsuo への返信

- KIMURA Tetsuo の投稿

みなさんへ

本日20日の12時15分までに、メールでご連絡いただいた方、PayPalで新たに支払をした方について、大会参加のDatabaseを更新しました。来週の月曜(2月25日)に再度、Databaseを更新します。

Dear All,

I have updated the registration database for people who email me by 12:15 Feb 20th and for the people who newly paid their fee via PayPal.  I'll updated the database again next Monday (Feb 25). 

KIMURA Tetsuo への返信

- 削除済みユーザ の投稿

お世話になっております。
参加予定の赤堀と申します。
メールにてご連絡いたしましたが
2月20日以前に振込をしましたが、まだ領収書が表示されないようです。
恐れ入りますが、ご対応のほどお願いできますでしょうか。

KIMURA Tetsuo への返信

- KIMURA Tetsuo の投稿

みなさんへ

本日20日の15時30分までに、メールでご連絡いただいた方、PayPalで新たに支払をした方について、大会参加のDatabaseを更新しました。

Dear All,

I have updated the registration database for people who email me by 15:30 Feb 25th and for the people who newly paid their fee via PayPal.  

BATESON Gordon への返信

- HERBERT John C. の投稿

One Quick Reminder for Those Attending MoodleMoot Japan 2019:

As Gordon has mentioned at the beginning of this forum, if possible, it would be a great help if everyone could print their own name tags onto blank postcards or postcard size paper before coming to the Moot. If you have your own name tag holder, please bring that with you as well.  

Thank you in advance.

(My apologies for writing this in English only. If possible, I will add Japanese later tonight.)

HERBERT John C. への返信

- JEFFREYS Atsuko の投稿

How large is this year's name tag holder?  I have one from 2017, but it's not nearly as large as postcard size.

JEFFREYS Atsuko への返信

- HERBERT John C. の投稿

The pockets of the holders we have on hand are 107mm X 154mm.

Thank you for asking!

If you do not have a holder like this, we can help. The name tag printed in advance is what will help us at the reception desk the most. But, if you have a holder that size, that helps too.