ムートの延期 / Postponement of Moot

ムートの延期 / Postponement of Moot

- SAITO Jun の投稿
返信数: 1

2020年日本ムードルムート参加者のみなさま / Dear Participants for MoodleMoot Japan 2020

来週開催を予定しておりました2020年日本ムードルムートは,理事会での協議の結果「延期」することが本日決定しました。

The board of directors of Moodle Association of Japan has, after deliberation, decided today to POSTPONE MoodleMoot Japan 2020.

本決定は新型コロナウイルス感染症への対策として,会場の崇城大学からの要請によるものです。

This decision is made due to a request from Sojo University, the venue, as a measure against new coronavirus infections.

開催直前での決定となりましたことをお詫びいたします。みなさまには多大なご迷惑をおかけしますが,やむを得ない事情によりますことをご理解いただけますようお願いいたします。

We apologize for this decision being made at the last minute and also for causing such a big trouble to you. We appreciate your understanding of the unavoidable situations.

本会へのお支払済み料金の返金につきましては,後日あらためてお知らせいたします。

As for the refund of fees paid to MAJ, we will make another announcement later.

なお,海外から熊本へ来られる方々のために,27日(木)をワンデイムートとします。 やむを得ず熊本へ来られた方には少人数ワークショップへの参加をご招待します。ただし,講演者は海外からの参加者に限定します。

For the participants coming from abroad to Kumamoto, we are arranging a one-day Moot on Thursday, February 27th. We would like to invite those who will have arrived in Kumamoto for unavoidable reasons to the special sessions of small groups. Presentations will be limited to the participants from abroad.

日本ムードル協会 / Moodle Association of Japan

SAITO Jun への返信

Re: ムートの延期 / Postponement of Moot

- NUMADATE Jen の投稿
Thank you for the information. It must have been a difficult decision but it’s understandable due to the situation. May I suggest you send an email to everyone? My colleague hadn’t heard about this and I only found out because I follow the Facebook page.