ムート前の集まり A Moot warm-up

ムート前の集まり A Moot warm-up

- HAGLEY Eric の投稿
返信数: 1

(English below)4年間連続ムート前に簡単な自由参加食事会を開きました。今回は東京だからそれぞれの計画が既にあるかなと思いましたが何人から「今回しませんか」との要望がありました。今回もやるかどうかを決定するためにお願いがあります。もし参加したい方がいれば私宛に簡単なメールを送信して下さい。時間があまりないので明日夕方7時までにそうして下さい。hagley(ここにアットマーク)mmm.muroran-it.ac.jp

検討しているところは池袋駅すぐ近くの「たくみ」です。6時半から2時間のコース2,980円です。(飲み放題付き)予約まだしていない。参加者何人いるかまず知りたい。10人以上がいれば実施します。出来るだけお早めに教えてください。結果は明日の7時頃このフォーラム投稿に返信します。

Continuing the tradition that has been growing these last 4 years, I'm proposing a get together for those arriving in Tokyo the evening prior to the Moot and wanting to get together. However, as this one is in Tokyo, I imagine most may have plans already. To get an idea of numbers before doing anything, if anyone is interested in having dinner and a few drinks informally the Friday night before the moot, please email me before 7pm tomorrow night. hagley(at mark here)mmm.muroran-it.ac.jp

I'm thinking that we would go to "Takumi" by Ikebukuro station from 6:30pm. There is a 2,980 yen course there that includes a "nomihodai". If I get more than 10 expressions of interest I'll try to book there and let you know the outcome by replying to this forum post tomorrow evening. Looking forward to catching up with you all this weekend.

Eric Hagley

HAGLEY Eric への返信

Re: ムート前の集まり A Moot warm-up

- HAGLEY Eric の投稿

やはり人数が少ないため、しません。私へ連絡して頂いた方に個人的の連絡をします。

There were very few takers so I will email the few who were interested on a personal basis.

Looking forward to the Moot and catching up with you all.

Kind regards,

Eric