Payment (ゆうちょ銀行送金)

Payment (ゆうちょ銀行送金)

- Swinson Mike の投稿
返信数: 3

Perhaps I am just not familiar with using post office ATM's, but I find no way to input my 4 digit user ID when making the transfer according to the instructions provided.  You may only enter preset greetings.  Can someone please let me know how everyone is making their transfers?

Swinson Mike への返信

Re: Payment (ゆうちょ銀行送金)

- 削除済みユーザ の投稿

yeah I wasn't really sure about the whole process either. I did furakomi from my local bank here in Kyushu, and instead of entering my name, I entered my 4 digit code thing. But I was a bit worried about that and emailed the treasurer to confirm receipt of payment. I'm still awaiting his response........

Swinson Mike への返信

- KIMURA Tetsuo の投稿

The best way might be to use blue-inked payment slits (青色振込用紙),which you can find at ATM or the counter. Fill out the form: your name, 4 figure User ID, and the amount at least.  Do NOT go to the counter: they charge you more. You can insert the paper into ATM as you follow the instructions displayed on the screen. You can pay either by cash or from your Yuucho bank account. You need your bank card or bankbook in order to pay from your bank account. It costs 80 yen.

Another way is NOT to use blue-inked payment slits (青色振込用紙), but to select ”送金(remittance)" from the ATM touch screen menu and type in MAJ bank account numbers and so on.   At the end of the process, you can select preset phrase or type up to 10 numbers. 

If you have Yuucho Direct (online account), you can pay your fee online for free 5 times a month. You can enter number at the end of the process. 

KIMURA Tetsuo への返信

- HARASHIMA Hideto の投稿

One other way to input the 4-digit number is, at the ATM machine, you choose 異なる名前 (kotonaru namae -- a different name from the one already registered in your bankcard) , then type in the number and your name anew.