Arriving Tuesday Evening

Arriving Tuesday Evening

- THOMPSON Christian の投稿
返信数: 10

Howdy Moodlers,  

I'll be arriving in Okinawa Tuesday evening and should get to my hotel (near Omoromachi Station) between 7 and 8.  If anyone else is arriving before then and wants to grab a quick drink and some eats, shoot me a message (christian.thompson@issh.ac.jp), or post here.  Thanks!

Christian

THOMPSON Christian への返信

Re: Arriving Tuesday Evening

- HAGLEY Eric の投稿

For all the past Moots I've organized a get together before the Moot begins but unfortunately this time round I don't get in until after 11pm. Thanks Christian for getting this going. We will be heading out after the workshops for some dinner and drinks too and I'll give more information on that later. Hope you all have a grand time on Tuesday evening.

HAGLEY Eric への返信

- THOMPSON Christian の投稿

Thanks Eric.  Looking forward to meeting up after the workshops. 

If anyone else wants to get together Tuesday night, let me know. I'm not familiar with Naha, so I imagine since Adam and I are staying near the same station, we'll hit an izakaya near there, or head over to Kokusai Dori. 

Playing it by ear...

Christian

THOMPSON Christian への返信

- GREEVE Adrian の投稿

If you manage to read this message before you head out. Myself and perhaps Helen as well would be happy to accompany you out to an Izakaya or something similar.

We are in the Daiwa Roynet hotel, five minutes from Omoromachi station.

GREEVE Adrian への返信

- HARASHIMA Hideto の投稿
I'm suggesting Helen and Adrian and Gordon and a few other people to dine at an Izakaya Wara Wara (笑笑) on the first floor of Daiwa Roynet Hotel, where we are staynig, 5 min walk from Omoromachi station, across from DFS, starting at 7 o'clock. Anybody wants to join us? The izakaya number is 098 867 2088 and my cellphone is 090 3901 0392.
THOMPSON Christian への返信

Re: Arrived Tuesday Afternoon

- RAWSON Thom の投稿

I'm currently here at the Sun Plaza Hotel in Asato-machi. Mobile number is 090-6420-8582 if someone could give me a shout.

THOMPSON Christian への返信

- Jenkins Adam の投稿

Hi everyone,

Here's the plan. We meet in front of Makishi 牧志 monorail station at 7PM (in front of the dog-lion-dragon thingamajig). After we meet, we'll start off down Kokusai do-ri 国際通り in search of something exquisite.

Beyond that, I got nothing...

If you have any trouble finding us, Give Thom Rawson a call (he has a phone - I don't...).

Looking forward to a pleasant evening!

Jenkins Adam への返信

- GREEVE Adrian の投稿

I'm sorry to say that something has come up and I can no longer make it out this evening. My sincerest apologies. Hopefully I will be able to catch up with everyone tomorrow.