Moodle Association of Japan Discussion Forum

Informal Tokyo Moodle Meetup on March 11th, 2014

Informal Tokyo Moodle Meetup on March 11th, 2014

THOMPSONChristian 发表于
Number of replies: 8

Hi everyone,

Related to the previous post by Rob Bright, I would like to invite anyone in Tokyo to an informal Moodle Meetup this coming Tuesday, March 11th at 6:00 PM.  We will be meeting at The Dubliners in Shibuya (Link: http://www.dubliners.jp/shibuya/).

Everyone with an interest in Moodle is welcome.  We look forward to seeing you there!

Christian

PS. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here, or contact me directly at christian.thompson@issh.ac.jp

The Moodle Signal

In reply to THOMPSONChristian

Re: Informal Tokyo Moodle Meetup on March 11th, 2014

HOLLOWELLJason 发表于

Christian,

Thanks for posting this information here! Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this time but I would really like to attend the next time you get together for beer and Moodle related chat so, if you don't mind, please post an announcement again prior to the next gathering. 

Regards & cheers 微笑

Jason Hollowell

In reply to HOLLOWELLJason

THOMPSONChristian 发表于

Will do, Jason.  Thanks for the reply!

BRIGHTRob 发表于

We could do a Moodle meet in a bar, (lots of Moodle will get discussed HONESTLY!) and then some workshops, once every few months.

THOMPSONChristian 发表于

This is just a reminder that there will be an informal Moodle meetup this evening at Dubliners in Shibuya starting at 6:00 PM.  Hope to see you there!

HIROKI INOUE井上博樹 发表于

Thank you everyone for wonderful time in Shibuya! It's really inspiring.

I've posted a photo shot at the bar.

Also I've found the way to build Moodle Mobile for Windows 8 & Windows Phone 7.5! 

Hope to see you soon.

Warmest regards,
Hiroki Inoue

Attachment DSC00034 のコピー.JPG