The following payment methods are available.
1. Paying via PayPal
- Click on the buttons below to pay your MAJ individual membership fees and conference dinner fees via PayPal.
- Choose one of the choices below and click the image below to lead you to PayPal site.
- Please use a PayPal account with the same name as your MAJ registration name.
- If you don't have PayPal account, you can create one over on the PayPal site.
2. Paying at the Japanese Post Office
- Those with a JP bank account can send their fees for free online using Yūcho Direct.
- Otherwise, it will cost about 80 yen to send the fees from a Japanese Post Office.
|銀行名：||ゆうちょ銀行||Name of the bank :||JP Bank|
|口座の種類：||振替口座||Type of the account :||Transfer account|
|口座記号番号：||00550-6-100645||Account number :||00550-6-100645|
|口座名義：||MAJ||Account name :||MAJ|
3. Paying from overseas banks
Remittances in either USD or EUR can be made from overseas banks, via a designated intermediary bank. The information shown below is required to make a remittance from an overseas bank to a Japan Post Bank integrated account or giro account. Please note that if there are any mistakes or omissions, the remittance may not reach our bank. In addition, if the money remitted is returned to the sending bank, other charges and expenses may be deducted by the intermediary bank. Please note that remittances to Japan cannot be made from certain financial institutions. For details, please ask your local bank.
|Intermediary Bank （*2）||Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas NY||Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt|
|Intermediary Bank BIC（SWIFT Code）||BKTRUS33||DEUTDEFF|
|Beneficiary Bank||Japan Post Bank|
|Beneficiary Bank Address||2-6-26 Higashi Ohdohri, Chuoh-ku, Niigata 950-8799, Japan|
|Beneficiary Bank BIC (SWIFT Code)||JPPSJPJ1|
|Beneficiary Bank CHIPS UID （*3)||427593||-|
|Payee Account Number||00550-6-100645|
|Payee Address||1-5939 Suido-cho, Chuoh-ku, Niigata-shi, Niigata 951-8121, Japan|
|Payee Telephone Number||+81-25-266-9358|
- The Japan Post Bank exchange rate will be applied for credits made to the payee’s Japan Post Bank account in JPY.
- The information for the intermediary bank must be included. If no specific space is provided for this information, please write it within an open area on the form. Please note that intermediary charges (such as handling charges by correspondent banks) and other fees may be deducted from the remittance amount.
- If remittances in USD are made from financial institutions in USA to a Japan Post Bank account, the CHIPS UID and BIC (SWIFT code) are both required. If remittances are made from overseas to a Japan Post Bank account, the ABA (Fedwire Code) and IBAN are not required.
Transactions made from the following financial institutions are not necessarily transferred via a designated intermediary bank. (“Intermediary Bank” and “Intermediary Bank BIC” are not required.)
- In USD: Republic of Korea (Korea Post)
- In EUR: Israel (Israel Postal Company (Israel Postal Bank)), Austria (BAWAG P.S.K), Spain (Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA)), Slovakia (Postova Banka a.s.), Serbia (Postal Savings Bank of Serbia), Ceskoslovenska Obchodni Banka (CSOB)), Germany (Deutsche Postbank), Belgium (La Poste (De Post)), Poland (Poczta Polska), Romania (Bancpost S.A), Denmark (Sydbank)
last updated on Dec 7th, 2015
reformatted on Sep 19th, 2016