Call for Presentations
at the 11th Moodle Moot Japan, 2019
The deadline for submissions is 31st October.
Click here for more information about the proposal types. Please indicate your preferred proposal type and duration on the submission form. However, depending on the number of participants and presenters, you may be asked to present in a shorter time slot and / or different presentation type.
Additionally, we will be having some "Moodle Showcase" sessions (similar to poster sessions) in which you will have the opportunity to show others what you or your institution / organization are doing with Moodle.
Are you a Moodle genius? There will also be a Moodle Genius Bar throughout most of the conference. If you are interested in sharing your skills and knowledge, please contact the Genius Bar and Workshop coordinator.
Submissions that cover at least one of the following themes will be preferred:
- Installation and Administration
- Administrating Moodle Sites from a System Engineer's Perspective
- Configuring a server for Moodle
- Moodle 3.5
- Integrating Moodle
- Moodle networks
- Integrating Moodle with other systems (e.g. Mahara)
- Integrating Moodle into educational institutions
- Sharing 'reusable learning objects' within and between Moodle(s)
- Moodle development
- Developing third-party features for Moodle
- Tinkering with Moodle for non-programmers
- Moodle in non-traditional settings
- Business & corporate training
- Moodle in the community
- Commercial products and services
- Moodle in traditional educational settings
- Blending Moodle into individual classes or entire courses
- Fully online Moodle courses
- Pedagogy and Moodle
- eDelivery vs. eLearning with Moodle
- Moodle as a constructivist tool
- Moodle and learning theories
- Using Moodle to support "higher-order thinking activities"
- Using Moodle
- An introduction to Moodle for teachers / school administrators
- Getting started with Moodle – from 'finding a server' to content creation
- How to use Moodle (workshops)
- Using multimedia in Moodle
- Using third-party modules and features
- Students' perspectives
- Student experiences of Moodle
- Improving the learning experience
- Possible futures for Moodle - Moodle in 2029? ???
The deadline for submissions 31st October.