MAJ Policies for Proposal Submissions
- Individual members and Institutional members
- As our conference grows bigger and more flourishing year by year, in the interests of quality, we’d like you to cooperate with our policy that, in principle, individual and institutional members can submit just ONE proposal for each type of presentation, that is to say you can submit a maximum of ONE regular presentation and/or ONE lightning talk and/or ONE showcase.
- For group presentations, if you are listed as a co-presenter, i.e. not the main presenter, you are still eligible to submit different proposals as the main presenter. Also, there is no restriction on the number proposals for workshops and genius bar sessions. The restriction on presentation proposals is not meant to absolutely eliminate multiple submissions. Multiple submissions may have a chance to enter the program if they receive significantly higher ratings from reviewers.
- By submitting a proposal to this conference, you are agreeing to abide by the following 3 guidelines:
- To keep presentations free of commercial bias.
- To present content in a fair and unbiased manner if relevant financial relationships exist.
- To declare that you are not receiving direct payments from a commercial entity with respect to the educational activity about which you are presenting.
- Sponsors are eligible for one to two regular presentation(s), lightning talks, and one to two workshop(s) and lunch presentations depending on the levels of sponsorship. (See the sponsor brochure for details.)
We ask for your understanding and call for vigorous submissions. Thank you.
Last modified: Thursday, 17 November 2016, 12:52 PM