This year, MAJ will be publishing a Proceedings of the MoodleMoot 2013.
- We recommend all authors submit a draft of their talk to the editor, editor_AT_moodlejapan.org (of course, replace "_AT_" with the symbol "@" when you send the email), on or before April 22, 2013.
- Please put your presentation ID number as the subject of your email. If you do not have presentation number, please specify a kind of presentaion, e.g., workshop, in the subject of your email.
- Please use only the MS-Word template provided here : English Template/PDF file. The easiest way to prepare a draft is to overwirte a MS-Word template provided with your draft and save it.
- The draft may be in Japanese or English, however authors, title and abstract must be in both English and Japanese.
- As it will save considerable time in preparing the proceedings, please send only the MS-Word draft (not PDF file).
- We are restricting the number of pages for your draft to a minimum of two (lightning talk) and a maximum of six.
Last modified: Wednesday, 6 March 2013, 7:59 PM