Bank Transfer

Bank Transfer

- 削除済みユーザ の投稿
返信数: 7

Hi,

I have registered on the database and would like to pay by bank transfer, however, when I click the link for the payment details it takes me to a site saying 'invalid module ID'.  Are payments to register open yet or is the just an error?

Thanks

Chris

削除済みユーザ への返信

Re: Bank Transfer

- BATESON Gordon の投稿

Hi Chris,

As you have discovered the online payment forms for MoodleMoot Japan 2018 are not working yet. 

We are doing our best to get them up and running ASAP. I will let you know when they are ready.

Kind regards,

Gordon Bateson

BATESON Gordon への返信

- BATESON Gordon の投稿

Hello again Christopher,

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we got the payments page up and running. 

I am pleased to announce that we are now accepting registration payments for MoodleMoot Japan 2018. You can pay via PayPal, or Bank Transfer to the Japan Post Office.

For your reference here is a link to the detailed information about how to pay.

Best regards
Gordon Bateson

Online Registration Chair
MoodleMoot Japan 2018 Committee

BATESON Gordon への返信

- RADCLIFFE Phillip の投稿

Gordon, is it possible to just pay in cash at the conference site?

RADCLIFFE Phillip への返信

- BATESON Gordon の投稿
Dear Philip

It sounds so simple, doesn't it, at least from the payer's point of view.

However, from MAJ's point of view, in particular from the treasurer's point of view, handling cash on the day is a lot of extra work and responsibility. We are expecting 200 or more people to attend the conference. If they all paid 10,000 yen cash on the day, the poor treasurer would slaving away during the conference trying to keep the books balanced and having the responsibility of all that cash. Furthermore, the badges, tickets and other registration documents could not be printed until each person had paid. That would cause a significant bottleneck. Would you like to be the 200th person in the queue for the printer?

Therefore, we respectfully ask that you find a way to pay in advance, either by PayPal or Bank transfer. Then you, indeed all our delegates, can print the registration documents before the conference starts, and be ready for a clean, early start.

What's more, our hard-working conference committee members, including our diligent and industrious treasurer, will also be able to enjoy and participate in the conference sessions.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,
Gordon
BATESON Gordon への返信

- RADCLIFFE Phillip の投稿

Thanks Gordon. Your point is well taken. I will try to get it done by Paypal or Bank transfer either today or Monday, if that's not too late.