Participation from Korea

Participation from Korea

- 削除済みユーザ の投稿
返信数: 3

Hi,

I am a Moodler for 15 years. I am using it for my university class teaching too. We also have Korean Moodle coummunity and doing conference in a very small size. I am considering to participate for your conference. I have some questions.

1. Should the presentation be Japanese? My preferred language is English. ( I can manage to translate and try to learn Japanese for this time)

2. I would like some of my Moodle friend in Korea to join for presentation. Will this be OK?

3. I wish we can collaborate in researching in Moodle in both academic and enterprise level. Because I am also consulting Moodle customizing company in Korea and many universities, institutions, and universities are using Moodle for late 3 years.

I would like to hear some response. Thanks.

私は15年間無を使用しました。また、Moodleを私の大学の授業にも使用しています。私たちはまた、Korean Moodle coummunity形式で非常に小さなサイズで学術大会をしています。あなたの会議に参加したいのです、ご質問がいくつかあります。

1.プレゼンテーションを日本語でするのですか?私好みの言語は英語です。(日本語を学んで学ん発表することはできそうです)

2.韓国の仲間のいくつかは、あなたの会議に一緒に参加することを願います。大丈夫でしょうか?

3.韓国と日本のMoodleユーザ間ハクギョグァ企業の両方で協力することができる機会がほしい。私は個人的に韓国のMoodle customizing企業にコンサルティングをしています。韓国では最近3年の間に多くの大学、機関や大学でのMoodleを使用しています。

ありがとうございます。

削除済みユーザ への返信

Re: Participation from Korea

- HARASHIMA Hideto の投稿

Hello Professor Won Ho,

Thank you for showing interest in MoodleMoot Japan. Kamsa Hamnida!

To answer your questions,

1) Yes, you are welcome to participate in this event and you can present either in Japanese or English language. Please read the presentation types on this page and choose one to fit your needs. The deadline is October the 31st.

2) Yes, you can bring your colleagues as a co-presenter or just a participant.

3) It will be great if we can build up some joint research projects deriving out of the moot. I'm sure there will be people there who share the same interests as yours. Also, Moodle Association of Japan is inviting Sponsors. Any company who is willing to support MAJ is welcome to become our sponsors.

Looking forward to seeing you and your friends in Shizuoka in February.

Hideto Harashima

HARASHIMA Hideto への返信

Re: Participation from Korea

- 削除済みユーザ の投稿

参加者各位

私の発表は英語です。 私は私のプレゼンテーションに興味を持ち、私のプレゼンテーションの日本語版を作成し、Youtubeにアップロードした何人かの日本語を話す聴衆がいるかもしれないと思いました。

私はあなたがそれを楽しんでそして私の発表についてもっと話すことを望みます。

ありがとう。

Dear participants,

My presentation is in English. I thought there might be some Japanese speaking audience who interested in my presentation and prepared the Japanese version of my presentation and uploaded on Youtube.

I hope you to enjoy it and talk more on my presentation.

Thanks.