Presentation links?

Presentation links?

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 2

Thank you all for a great Moodle Moot!

I was wondering if there is any way possible to gain access to the presentations (ppts or similar)?

For example, Mr Suzuki's presentation was so good but so fast so I did not have time for notes.

I am also interested in some presentations which I unfortunately did not have time to attend.

Regards

In reply to Deleted user

Re: Presentation links?

by Jason HOLLOWELL -

Andreas,

Thank you very much for the message, and reminder. Regarding access to presentation material, we may be able to gather PPTs from some presenters but others, Professor Suzuki is one I'm afraid, are unable to share their PPT due to the inclusion of copyright material.

Additionally, I was able to record the 3 plenary/guest speaker presentations but, unfortunately, the first one does not contain audio. The second one, Professor Suzuki's was recorded with a video camera and the quality is thus not ideal. The third one, Dr. Greg Kessler's presentation, was recorded with the Mediasite system in the room (we finally got it working properly by that last one smile ) and I will have it ready later this week. My apologies for taking so long to get these ready.

Maybe we can make a call to presenters, who are able and willing, to upload their PPTs to the site somewhere here. I will look into that.

Regards

Jason Hollowell

In reply to Deleted user

Re: Presentation links?

by Takayuki MATSUKI -

Hello,

We do not have a system in which we keep ppts of a presenter. This may be a future homework for us. As for the keynote speakers, we have taken their videos. The first one by Mr. Mudrak, unfortunately, was recorded without a voice. Prof. Nakamura cannot provide us his ppt but instead, we took his video which will be released in the future. Prof. Kessler provided his ppt with a link already and his video will also be released soon.