ムートの中止とオンライン開催 / Moot Cancellation & Online Moot

ムートの中止とオンライン開催 / Moot Cancellation & Online Moot

- SAITO Jun の投稿
返信数: 11

2020年日本ムードルムート参加者のみなさま / Dear Participants for MoodleMoot Japan 2020

理事会での再協議の結果,対面式でのMootから「オンラインでの開催」へと変更することが決定しました。崇城大学における「対面式」でのMootは中止となりました。一昨日「延期」とお伝えしておりました2020年日本ムードルムートは,元々予定されてた期間において,オンライン上で開催されることとなります。

The board of directors of the Moodle Association of Japan has, after careful deliberation, decided to change from a face-to-face Moot, to an "online moot" style for the upcoming Moot. The face-to-face MoodleMoot conference at Sojo University has been cancelled. Previously we stated it would be postponed. Now we are planning to hold, wherever possible, online sessions on the same days as originally planned. 

本決定は新型コロナウイルス感染症への対策として,会場の崇城大学からの要請によるものです。
This decision was made due to a request from Sojo University, the venue, as a measure against the spreading of the new coronavirus.

開催直前での決定となりましたことをお詫びいたします。みなさまには多大なご迷惑をおかけしますが,やむを得ない事情によりますことをご理解いただけますようお願いいたします。
We apologize that this decision was made at the last minute and also for causing trouble to you. However, considering the situation, it is truly unavoidable. We appreciate your understanding of this regrettable situation.

本会へのお支払済み料金の返金につきましては,後日あらためてお知らせいたします。
Regarding the refunding of fees paid to MAJ, we will make another announcement later.

**Only for participants coming from abroad to Kumamoto** We are arranging an online streaming space for the "online moot". We will be contacting you individually. A special team of broadcasters will organize this. 

皆様へ:オンラインMoodleMoot Japan(2月26日〜2月28日)の詳細につきましては,今しばらくお待ちください。
To everyone: Stay tuned for more information on the very first online MoodleMoot Japan from February 26th - 28th.

SAITO Jun への返信

Re: ムートの中止とオンライン開催 / Moot Cancellation & Online Moot

- STRABLE Doug の投稿

This is a great idea! Thanks for thinking about this. However, some of us have not registered but would like to attend as many online sessions as possible. Can you make this open for everyone this year? 

STRABLE Doug への返信

- SAITO Jun の投稿
The organizing committee is now making arrangements for a new program and technical things like which part is open and which may not. We will let you know more on the program later. Thank you for your patience.
SAITO Jun への返信

- CLARO Jennifer の投稿

I agree with Doug that this is a great idea, and thank you very much for thinking of it. We shall have to create a new Moodle award for "creation of an international online conference in 3 days"!

Just to clarify, all presenters should prepare to make an online presentation at the same time as originally scheduled, is that right? I will get straight to work on it...

A big "Thank you!!" to all of you for the time and effort you are devoting to this conference. I am studying motivation, maybe I should do a case study of this... 笑顔

Best wishes,

Jennifer

P.S. - Anything we can do to help?

CLARO Jennifer への返信

- SAITO Jun の投稿
Thank you for your support for this online attempt.
Yes, please prepare at the moment for your online presentation broadcasted at the same time as originally scheduled. However, the timetable and detail of the program are subject to change. We will let you know about them later. For presenters who will not be able to join the broadcasting session, we may ask them to upload their presentation slides and/or recordings. Thank you for your cooperation.
SAITO Jun への返信

- WHITE Bill の投稿
Will the presentations be recorded? I would like to make my presentation available to our local chapter and other users of Moodle. I guess I could record my screen during my presentation as well. But if there is a automatic recording no need to record my screen.
Also, I am available to change of time and day if need be.
WHITE Bill への返信

- SAITO Jun の投稿
We will be using a broadcasting system called BigBlueButton with which you can not only share your computer screen but also record it at the same time. The recorded data will be automatically stored on our server and you will be able to download it later.

The organizing committee is now trying to fix the program. We will let you know the presentation schedule as soon as possible. Thank you.
SAITO Jun への返信

- レゾナント 首藤 の投稿
・参加を見送る人もあるかと以下を案内していました。
https://www.resonant-sol.jp/notice/spoc
リアルとWebを使用したSpoc形式で遠隔からでも参加できるセミナーを定期的に開催します。(特別セミナーをMAJ Online MOOT 2020で開催します。)
新型コロナウイルスによる影響で通学が難しくなった場合に遠隔での授業参加が可能になるセミナーとしても活用できます。
SAITO Jun への返信

- KOMAZAKI Toshitake の投稿
オンライン開催の費用に大会参加費と懇親会費を充当していただければと思います。可能でしょうか。
KOMAZAKI Toshitake への返信

- SAITO Jun の投稿
ご提案をくださりありがとうございました。
お支払いいただきました各種料金の扱いにつきましては,理事会での検討が続いております。「懇親会」(Moot Dinner)は完全に中止となりましたので,少なくとも「懇親会費」につきましてはご返金させていただく方向で調整しております。確定まで今しばらくお待ちいただけましたら幸いです。
SAITO Jun への返信

- MIKAMI Yasushi の投稿
mikami@niigata seiryo UNIVです。
バーチャル発表の資料が見えません。
https://moodlejapan.org/enrol/index.php?id=84
団体会員だからでしょうか?個人会員の方々は見えているようなのです。
MIKAMI Yasushi への返信

- Jenkins Adam の投稿
このページは資料を乗せるためにだけあります。ムート終了後、これらの資料をムートページに移動させます。その後、一般公開となります。