Moot 2013開催中の無線LANの利用について On the wireless LAN during Moot 2013

Moot 2013開催中の無線LANの利用について On the wireless LAN during Moot 2013

- MATSUKI Takayuki の投稿
返信数: 3

皆さんは、会場詳細に書かれている場所で持ち込みPCあるいはタブレット端末を無線に接続して利用できます。その際のSSIDは、「tkd」です。ユーザ名とパスワードは要求されません。

Wireless LAN is available for your PC/tablet at the sites writtenn in "Details on the site". You need to set up SSID as "tkd" and you are not required to have username and password.

MATSUKI Takayuki への返信

Re: Moot 2013開催中の無線LANの利用について On the wireless LAN during Moot 2013

- DANIELS Paul の投稿

Matsuki-sensei, Your an extreamly busy guy ;). Thank you for the info. 

I am in room 161 C and need Wifi for my mobile device presentation. I will bring a Apple Wi-Fi router. Do I ned to provide you with the device MAC address? Are there any other things presenters need to know to set up Wi-Wi in their presentsation room...just plug in the network cable to the router and set to go?

(From Matsuki-sensei) When you attend a workshop held at other rooms, you may need a laptop which can use wireless LAN. A broadband router should be provided by the speaker and only within that room.

DANIELS Paul への返信

- MATSUKI Takayuki の投稿

Each room has its own IP, netmask, gateway, and DNS server IP addresses. What you need to do is to set up your broadband router with the above information. WLAN IP = 172.16.xxx.xxx, and internal LAN IP is assigned by you (DHCP), e.g., 192.168.1.xxx.

I will send you what the IP for 161C is so that you can set up your router before you come here.

MATSUKI Takayuki への返信

- Fuwa Takayuki の投稿

Last year (Mie), we encounted some trouble with W-LAN.  Most of serious trouble is "encrypted type" .

Most of deivces will connect with WPA2.  And devices can't connect with WPA....

So, need to check encrypted setting.

internal LAN IP is assigned by you (DHCP), e.g., 192.168.1.xxx.

192.168.x.x is Class C IP address, if assign with DHCP, numbers of assign IP is 250. So, need to monitor status of assign. At worst, will deplation trouble...