Turnitin からのサービス提供 / Turnitin offer

Turnitin からのサービス提供 / Turnitin offer

- HARASHIMA Hideto の投稿
返信数: 1

日本ムードル協会会員の皆様

剽窃防止ソフトウェアであるTurnitin(ターン・イット・イン)を扱うディーラーから協会会員だけに特別オファーを頂きました. 協会会員ならば,今から3ヶ月間,Turnitinを無料で(トライアル)使用することができます.また,トライアル期間中(またはその直後)にTurnitinをご注文頂いた方は,通常価格より,20%値引きで契約することができます.

興味を持たれた方は,以下のリンクからお申し込み下さい.尚,その際,特別プロモーションコードである,「MAJ888」というコードを入力することをお忘れなく.申し込みが処理されるまで1~2日かかる予定です.

詳しくは,添付の書類(1ページもの)をご覧下さい.

Dear MAJ members,

A dealer of Turnitin, a plagiarism detector software, has given an exclusive offer to MAJ members. You can now use Turnitin free of charge for 3 months as a trial. If you decide to subscribe to Trunitin during or at the end of  this trial period, you can get 20% discount from the regular list price.

If you are interested, please go to this site and apply. Make sure you type in the special promotion code "MAJ888", and wait for 1-2 working days before your application gets processed.

For details, please refer to the attached one-page document.
HARASHIMA Hideto への返信

Re: Turnitin からのサービス提供 (訂正)/ Turnitin offer (correction)

- HARASHIMA Hideto の投稿

日本ムードル協会会員の皆様

申し訳有りません。前回この件で発信しましたメッセージ中のURLが間違っておりました。以下に訂正したメッセージを再送させて頂きます。

剽窃防止ソフトウェアであるTurnitin(ターン・イット・イン)を扱うディーラーから協会会員だけに特別オファーを頂きました. 協会会員ならば,今から3ヶ月間,Turnitinを無料で(トライアル)使用することができます.また,トライアル期間中(またはその直後)にTurnitinをご注文頂いた方は,通常価格より,20%値引きで契約することができます.

興味を持たれた方は,以下のリンクからお申し込み下さい.尚,その際,特別プロモーションコードである,「MAJ888」というコードを入力することをお忘れなく.申し込みが処理されるまで1~2日かかる予定です.

http://www.libraryforce.com/turnitinfreetrials/Trialjp.html

Dear MAJ members,

Please accept my apology. The message I sent the other day included a wrong URL, now I resend the message with the correct URL.

A dealer of Turnitin, a plagiarism detector software, has given an exclusive offer to MAJ members. You can now use Turnitin free of charge for 3 months as a trial. If you decide to subscribe to Trunitin during or at the end of  this trial period, you can get 20% discount from the regular list price.

If you are interested, please go to this site and apply. Make sure you type in the special promotion code "MAJ888", and wait for 1-2 working days before your application gets processed.

For details, please refer to the attached one-page document.