YOSHIBA David C による投稿

We have only two more days to nominate innovations for this year’s innovation awards. If you have a nomination, please be reminded that the deadline is this coming Sunday, 11 February. To nominate an innovation you can follow the link below.

https://moodlejapan.org/mod/data/view.php?d=91

2023年のイノベーション賞にノミネートする期間は、残りわずか2日となりました。ノミネートがある場合は、締め切りが来る日曜日である2月11日となっています。ノミネートするには、上記のリンクをご参照ください。

2023年のベストMoodleイノベーションに対するノミネーションの締め切りが迫っています。もしご自身が今年のお気に入りのプラグインがあれば、今週の日曜日(日本時間)までにノミネートしていただくようお願い申し上げます。下記のリンクをクリックして、ノミネーションページにアクセスしてください。

https://moodlejapan.org/mod/data/view.php?id=3482 

The deadline for nominations for Best Moodle Innovation for 2023 is coming up 11 February. If you have a favorite plugin from this year please show your appreciation by nominating it before this coming Sunday (Japan time). Click on the link above to access the nominations page. The developers will appreciate your nomination.

Dear Gordon,

I got the registration page going. Thanks a lot, I am very grateful for yours and Professor Matsuki's help. I apologize for taking time out of what must be an incredibly busy time.

Now that registration info is definitely in there, would it be better to wait until getting to the site to pick up the credentials?

Many thanks again to you and Professor Matsuki.

Best of luck with the conference!

All the best,

David Yoshiba 

Dear Professor Matsuki,

Thank you again.

I followed the link which you sent. Since the screen was unchanged, I feared that perhaps I need to clear the cache in my browser. I opened the site with a new browser I had downloaded only this morning and with which I have never accessed the site. The page, therefore cannot be stored here. I still get the same screen which neither allows me to register or shows me any information, magnifying glass included.

I have also tried to open the link with a Window's machine and get the same.

I am sure you have gone to the trouble of opening the page for registrations, but I am still having problems with it. 

Again, many apologies,

David Yoshiba

添付 Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 14.58.28.png