Best Moodle Innovation for 2019 -- Nomination Form
Nominations open until February 6, 2020 at 23:59
Award for Best Moodle Innovation for 2019 -- Nomination Form
Criteria for nomination:
- Anyone, including the developer, can nominate the code for the recognition award.
- Any individual can only make one nomination.
- Any current member of MAJ, apart from those on the vetting committee are eligible to receive the award.
- Please fill out all the information. Give a description of the innovation, why it benefits Moodle users (especially in Japan), and a link to its source code and documentation.
- MAJ members will then have a chance to vote until the morning on the final day of the MoodleMoot.
- The R&D committee will then determine the awardees, based not only on the votes, but also on comments accompanying the votes and the R&D panel's own expertise.
- The innovation must have been submitted to moodle.org as contributed code in some form or manner, such as a contributed module, block or theme, or as a suggested improvement to the base code via the Tracker.
- If it's not submitted to the tracker, please upload the plugin to the MAJ hub for public viewing. See below.
These awards to be presented at the coming MoodleMoot:
- Best innovation for year 2019
- 2nd Best innovation for year 2019
- 2019 Honorable mention