Swinson Mike による投稿

MootJP (2019) -> 告知フォーラム -> Hotels -> Re: Hotels

- Swinson Mike の投稿

So, in which area do you think most people will be staying?  Seems like Hamamatsu may be the place to stay but far from the venue.  Kakegawa looks a little more convenient for the morning commute.  Any advice appreciated, as I need to start making reservations tomorrow.

Thanks in advance

Perhaps I am just not familiar with using post office ATM's, but I find no way to input my 4 digit user ID when making the transfer according to the instructions provided.  You may only enter preset greetings.  Can someone please let me know how everyone is making their transfers?

I am hoping to attend this year's Moot and therefore need to apply for the business trip through my school.  Generally, conferences and events (competitions anyway) in Japan put out a notice (知らせ) and an implementation guideline (実施要項).  Our school requires these when applying for funds to attend events, yet I have not been able to find anything like those documents here on the course.

Would it be possible to get something posted on the course?  I think last year I used a copy of the poster, but this year I haven't found anything like that either - just the logo.

Thanks,

Mike