Call for Proposals
Call for PresentationsWe are looking for Moodle users who would like to talk about their Moodle experiences. We would very much like teachers, students, administrators, programmers, thinkers, and theorists... anyone who uses Moodle, to inform the MoodleMoot participants about how they use Moodle and how to use Moodle effectively.
for MoodleWeek Japan, 2020
Attendees are likely to consist of some experienced users, some who have been using Moodle for a year or so, and quite a few people who have never used Moodle. MoodleMoot presentations will be in both English and Japanese.
Presentations can be 20, 40 or 90 minutes in duration. Click here for more information about the proposal types. Please indicate your preferred proposal type and duration on the submission form.
Submissions that cover at least one of the following themes will be preferred:
- Installation and Administration
- Administrating Moodle Sites from a System Engineer's Perspective
- Configuring a server for Moodle
- Moodle 3.9
- Integrating Moodle
- Moodle networks
- Integrating Moodle with other systems (e.g. Mahara)
- Integrating Moodle into educational institutions
- Sharing 'reusable learning objects' within and between Moodle(s)
- Moodle development
- Developing third-party features for Moodle
- Tinkering with Moodle for non-programmers
- Moodle in non-traditional settings
- Business & corporate training
- Moodle in the community
- Commercial products and services
- Moodle in traditional educational settings
- Blending Moodle into individual classes or entire courses
- Fully online Moodle courses
- Pedagogy and Moodle
- eDelivery vs. eLearning with Moodle
- Moodle as a constructivist tool
- Moodle and learning theories
- Using Moodle to support "higher-order thinking activities"
- Using Moodle
- An introduction to Moodle for teachers / school administrators
- Getting started with Moodle – from 'finding a server' to content creation
- How to use Moodle (workshops)
- Using multimedia in Moodle
- Using third-party modules and features
- Students' perspectives
- Student experiences of Moodle
- Improving the learning experience
- Possible futures for Moodle - Moodle in 2030? ???
The deadline for submissions 25th August.