Participation from Malaysia

Participation from Malaysia

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 5

Hello.

I am Mr Paridon Sahid from Aminuddin Baki Institute of Leadership and Management, Ministry of Education Malaysia. We have been use Moodle since 2009 until now. I will bring along 12 participants including administrators and senior lecturers to this event and really looking forward to share with others.

In reply to Deleted user

Re: Participation from Malaysia

by Don HINKELMAN -

Dear Mr. Sahid,

Thank you for your message about participating in the MoodleMoot Japan.  We would love to have all of you participate in the conference. By the way, have you applied for a presentation?  If not, the submission deadline is over, but I could see if we could make an exception. It would be very interesting to hear your case study of how you use Moodle in your institution in Malaysia or another topic.  Thank you kindly for considering this.

With regards,

Don Hinkelman

In reply to Don HINKELMAN

Re: Participation from Malaysia

by Deleted user -

First of all thank you very much of your quick response.

We actually already had planned to submit and present paper in the Moodle Moot.
Now you're already gave us an opportunity, so within this week we will submit our paper to share our experiance.

Thanks again.

In reply to Deleted user

Submission of Abstract (Malaysia Delegate)

by Deleted user -

On behalf of Malaysian delegate, I would like if secretariat can give us chance to submit our abstract due to
our time constraint.

In reply to Deleted user

Re: Submission of Abstract (Malaysia Delegate)

by Gordon BATESON -
Dear Paridon,
I have added you to the group of "Late submissions", so that you can submit your proposal for review.

Please add your proposal to the Submissions database on the following URL:
https://moodlejapan.org/mod/data/edit.php?id=1453

We look for ward to receiving your proposal.

Kind regards
Gordon Bateson
MootJP 2019 Program Committee
In reply to Gordon BATESON

Re: Submission of Abstract (Malaysia Delegate)

by Deleted user -

Thank you very much sir. we are really appreciated and look forward to share our experianced.

I'ved done submitted.